Monday, November 24, 2008

Is this really the end? (sob!) …or, just the beginning?

If I could change anything about Learn & Play it would be to go at a slower pace. As a part-time person (10 hours a week), I didn't have much time to adequately go through the steps and thoroughly learn all the features and web 2.0 tools. I would definitely participate in any other activities CML might offer.


I found rss feeds, Flickr, Podcasts, YouTube, and Google Documents to be very useful and plan to continue to use them in the future. Actually, all 23 things were very interesting.


I hope Learn & Play @ CML will remain online so that I may go back and revisit some of the "things" I didn't get a chance to completely investigate. I would like to review each thing I don't feel comfortable with and try to master them.

No comments: